Washing & Repair
We Clean All Types of Turkish Rugs
From undisputed masterworks produced by Theodor Tuduc to modern renditions of these floor coverings, Infinity Rug Care can provide expert cleaning services for the following types of Turkish rugs:
- 13th-century Seljuk carpets and rugs
- Symbolic rugs from Central Anatolia
- Bergama rugs with tribal flair
- Oushak rugs in soft pastels
- Hereke rugs that might once have adorned palatial estates
- Sivas Ghiordes rugs
These valuable items of décor can enhance the beauty of your South Florida home or office and can provide a visually stunning backdrop for your everyday activities.
Turkish Rugs Require Special Care
At Infinity Rug Care, we have the skills and the experience needed to ensure that your Turkish rug is clean and ready for use upon its return to you. Between professional cleanings, however, a few simple precautions can extend the life of your valuable floor coverings:
- Protect your Turkish rug from direct sunlight that can fade or damage the dyes used to color these items.
- Rotate your rug every few months to prevent uneven wear patterns.
- Never use commercial cleaning solutions on your antique or Oriental rugs. These compounds can cause serious damage to rug fibers and dyes that could significantly reduce the value of your Turkish rug. Only pure water should be used to dilute stains in preparation for professional cleaning.
These proven tips can help you maintain your Turkish rugs more effectively during the intervals between your regularly scheduled cleanings.
The cleaning team at Infinity Rug Care can provide you with the most cost-effective and practical solutions for all your antique and Turkish rug cleaning needs. Call us today at 954-842-2787 to discuss your rug cleaning needs with your talented specialists. We look forward to the chance to work with you.