Pet urine can cause serious damage to your valuable antique and Oriental rugs. At Infinity Rug Care, we deliver the most effective solutions for this major problem, allowing you to enjoy clean and odor-free rugs for a healthier indoor atmosphere. Prompt attention is necessary to prevent lasting damage to your valuable floor coverings. Here are some of the most important facts about pet urine and its effects on your Oriental, Persian and antique area rugs.
Pet Stains Can Cause Permanent DamageThe acidic nature of cat and dog urine can permanently change the color of dyes in the affected areas. Additionally, the odor associated with these pet accidents can be overwhelming and may linger for weeks, months or even years. Enlisting the help of the cleaning professionals at Infinity Rug Care can limit the damage done by your pets and can help you enjoy the cleanest and freshest interior rugs year after year.
Most Pets Are Repeat OffendersFailing to remove all traces of the previous accidents before returning your rugs to their previous locations can lead to additional offenses on the part of your pets. The scent of urine can establish a link for pets that can encourage them to return to the same spot repeatedly. By eliminating all possible clues from these floor coverings, the team at Infinity Rug Care can break that link to prevent future accidents.
A Multi-Stage Cleaning ProcessInfinity Rug Care uses an innovative multi-stage process to eliminate urine stains and odors from your valuable rugs.
- First, we perform a comprehensive inspection using advanced moisture detection systems and ultraviolet lights to identify all affected areas.
- We then pre-treat your rug to lift out the deposits and salts left behind as pet urine dries.
- Depending on the type of antique or Oriental rug and its age and condition, we may submerge the entire rug in a specialized cleaning solution that can safely soak away all traces of urine stains and odors.
- Our team performs repeated rinses to remove all traces of cleaning solution and dirt from your rug.
- Finally, we air dry your rug either by placing it flat on our drying racks or by hanging it to drip-dry naturally.
- This system allows us to provide you with the best possible results for your antique or Oriental rugs.